We are offering Internship Program for CSE or related background candidates. We are interested to work with graduate and under-graduate students who are passionate about touch-screen usability, android and application development. The duration of internship is about 4 to 6 months.
- Design/Develop/Test android application(s) with clean and simple user experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Knowledge of Android ecosystem and its development Kit(SDK)
- Must be Android user.
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language
- Excellent implementation skills [Object Oriented Programming(OOP) and Event Driven Programming(EDP)].
- Proficiency in Java, knowledge of multi-threaded programming in Java is added advantage.
- Familiarity in Data Interchange Formats such as XML, JSON.
- Familiarity in Android SDK and Android design pattens
- Stipend is offered, decided based on interview performance
- Being regular to office and meet experienced people on week days is preferable
For students, work from your own place and time is allowed, but should be able to visit office atleast once or twice a week.
- Lots of learning
- Role : Android Developer
- Type : Intern
- Last Updated : 29th October 2013
- Location : Bangalore, IN
Software engineering: Machine Learning, Information Retrieval (This position is no longer open)
We are offering internship program for CSE or related background candidates. SimplyPhi is a software solution company, which provides solutions in the areas of Machine Learning, Natural\ Language Processing and Search. We are interested to work with graduate and undergraduate student who are interested to work in Machine Learning, NLP and Information Retrieval. The duration of in\ ternship can be from 4-12 months depending upon candidates interest and course requirement.
- Should be proficient in at-least one programing language and basic knowledge of Java is required.
- Should be proficient with problem solving, algorithm design and data structure.
- Good understanding of topics like distributed computing, scalability.
Broad areas of problem set you will be working on:
- Extracting structured data from web.
- Recommender system.
- Predictive analytics.
- Attribution modelling.
We are looking for intern candidate for UI/UX designer for our product endeavor. Please refer/let your contacts know.
- Candidate will be learning to design, user centric designs on real world problem set.
- Will understand the web industry, user behaviors and creations of designs to solve various interaction problems.
- Will learn to create wire-frames, mock-ups, and landing pages and highly interactive web pages.
- Keen on building career in User Experience.
- Should be creative and perfectionist.
- Should have a portfolio or formal relevant training from reputed institute.
- Ability to understand problem and to come up with a design to solve problem.
- Experience with PhotoShop is required.
- Experience with InDesign and Illustrator is added advantage.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org